YOU GUYS DON’T EVEN GO HERE! ….oh wait…
- You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
- Stranger: hi
- You: hi
- Stranger: asl?
- You: 17 f UK
- Stranger: cool, 16 m us. you near those riots?
- You: No, I'm actually in Scotland right now
- You: Whereabouts in the US do you live?
- Stranger: oregon. why are you in scotland?
- You: I go to school in Scotland. Oregon... What is there?
- Stranger: trees, some colleges, portland. nothing big
- You: Sounds..... exciting. lol
- Stranger: so you live in the uk but go to school in scotland?
- You: Yes, it's a boarding school
- Stranger: nice, is it fun?
- You: Yeah! There aren't very many students... we are separated off into 4 houses... kind of like... a team... But it's really exclusive.
- Stranger: whoa, sounds like hogwarts.
- You: ....yes...almost EXACTLY like Hogwarts.......
- Stranger: lucky! so how often do you go back to the uk?
- You: Well, we can go back for Holiday over Christmas... but not everyone does and during the summer holidays...
- Stranger: so its more like you live in scotland and visit uk.
- You: During the school year yes. But it's really pretty and the school is in an old castle
- Stranger: nice! do you still have to go to class on the weekends?
- You: No, we usually go into the little town down the road during weekends... there is a pub, and a candy story, and just places to not be around the professors, so that's fun.
- Stranger: cool, how are the teachers?
- You: Umm they're awesome, as far as teachers go, and they really care about the students.. especially their respective houses.
- Stranger: god that sounds fun. the only exclusive school we have over here is some catholic private school
- You: Oh, yes, there are some of those here as well... but my school is even more exclusive than just a religion.
- Stranger: what are the school hours like?
- You: Ummm, we have breakfast in the great hall at around 7, and classes start at 8, and it depends on what classes you take as to when you are in class... but they are all over by 4pm
- You: But, the workload is crazy, so we are usually in the library a lot... or our house common room
- Stranger: ahh, is there a curfew?
- You: Ummm sort of, you have to be in your common room by 11 pm... but then not in your dorms until midnight. So you have an hour with just your house...
- You: Unless you are in the library.. you can stay in there most of the night
- Stranger: so they let you stay out pretty late
- You: Yes, but there are always ways to break curfew... my two best mates and I sneak out all the time
- Stranger: haha. where do you go when you do?
- You: We roam the halls, or go out of the castle and visit the gamekeeper... He usually gives us tea and let's us chat.
- You: Or go to the library...
- Stranger: what is so great about that library?
- You: Well, there is only one adult and she retires to her rooms late if no one is in there... and there is a restricted section... which is very useful
- Stranger: that sounds just like hogwarts. game keeper giving you tea, restricted library section.
- You: ... This realization has taken you far too long to reach....
- You: lmao
- Stranger: i forgot that nig guy was a gamekeeper
- Stranger: **big
- You: hahaha I have been sitting here staring at my screen incredulously for like 15 minutes... I thought you would have gotten suspicious WAY ealier
- Stranger: i did. right at the beginning when you told me there is 4 houses and i said that sounds just like hogwarts
- You: OHHHHH kay
- You: I wasn't even typing with British grammar
- You: I'm from Chicago lmao
- Stranger: you almost had me believing you for a minute. and i dont know british grammar
- You: I know, I'm awesome
- Stranger: chicago eh? they have uhh.... the sears tower?
- You: Yes
- You have disconnected.
I’m describing the “boarding school” I go to on Omegle
I’m describing Hogwarts… and this kid is buying it…. I’ll post the convo when he dissconnects. bahahah
I miss Fred already! :(
The sorting hat says that I belong in Slytherinr!
Said Slytherin, “We’ll teach just those whose ancestry is purest.”
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry’s nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.
Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.
Now just to steal the Gryffindor common room.
A wizard is never late Frodo Baggins, nor is he early. He arrives exactly when he means to……… Frodo, you wouldn’t last a second at Hogwarts.